Transit Tracker Program
Transit trackers display real-time arrivals at nearby transit stops, as well as other pertinent information, on a large high-definition screen. Placed in a building lobby or other highly visible public area, transit trackers help people understand and use their transportation options while demonstrating your business’s or building’s commitment to a healthy and sustainable community. Make sure your employees, residents, or visitors know about all the amazing options just outside their door!
What's on a Transit Tracker?
- All nearby transit routes by bus number or raillines
- The next TriMet bus and MAX arrival times
- The next Portland Streetcar arrival times
- Locations of the nearest Car2Go vehicles
- The number of bikes available at nearby BIKETOWN stations
- Neighborhood news, events, and reminders from Go Lloyd
What does it cost?
Go Lloyd subsidizes the full cost of all necessary hardware, including the screen! We also cover regular maintenance and software upgrades. You are responsible for installing the transit tracker and providing ongoing power and a Wi-Fi signal.