The Oregon Drive Less Challenge is back - Join the Challenge, Oct. 5 – 18, 2015
Want to save money for that vacation? How about enjoying those potato chips guilt-free? And, wouldn’t it be nice to have a little fun in your day? You can, and more in the 2015 Oregon Drive Less Challenge Oct. 5-18.
It’s easy! Sign up at DriveLessConnect.com. Then, take the bus, train, carpool, vanpool, bike, walk and/or telework and log your trips. Any trip counts…for work, school, errands or play! You’ll be entered to win daily and grand prizes…KEEN shoes, Kindle Fires, Nutcase helmets, a custom Bike Friday folding bike, $500 cash cards & more! Plus, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of driving less!
For more details & to sign up visit DriveLessConnect.com!
WIN DAILY & GRAND PRIZES
Thanks to our top sponsors—PacificSource, Metromile and Amtrak Cascades—we’ve got over $15,000 in daily and grand prizes to win this year!
Log trips on each day to win daily prizes (see official rules).
- Walk Mondays (Oct. 5 & 12) – $75 KEEN Gift Card
- Train and Transit Tuesdays (Oct. 6 & 13) – Kindle Fires & Amtrak Cascades Tickets
- Rideshare Wednesdays (Oct. 7 & 14) – $25 Dutch Bros Gift Cards
- Telework Thursdays (Oct. 8 & 15) – $100 Office Depot Gift Cards
- Bike Fridays (Oct. 9 & 16) – Nutcase Helmets
- Weekend Warrior Days (Oct. 10-11 & 17-18) – $50 REI Gift Cards
Log eight or more one-way trips to be entered to win a grand prize (see official rules).
- Custom Bike Friday Folding Bike (value $2,600), plus Amtrak Cascades Tickets
- $500 VISA Cash Cards, plus Amtrak Cascades Tickets
Sign up at DriveLessConnect.com/Challenge