E-Fare construction returns to Lloyd
More TriMet e-fare construction is planned for Lloyd during the month of October. Work will be conducted at the NE 11th Ave MAX Platform, but the station will remain open during construction. Work should take one to two weeks. You can sign up for email updates direct from TriMet if you'd like to stay informed of any changes to the construction schedule.
What to expect during construction
- Work hours are 7 a.m.–6 p.m., Monday–Saturday. Crews will be working for about two weeks at each station.
- The initial construction work will involve trenching for foundations and electrical work. Crews will return later on to install the stainless steel masts that will house the card readers.
- Expect some noise from saw cutting and excavation.
- TriMet aims to keep sidewalks open during construction, but may need to close a section temporarily for safety reasons.
- Nearby businesses will remain open during construction.