Do you like walking or biking? Do you like art? Do you like contests?
If you like any of the above, enter our Strava Art Competition and be entered to win rad Strava Gear like hats, water bottles, and shades OR gift cards to local restaurants and shops!
The goal is make a really cool picture using your bike or walk route map. We will award three winners, one for biking, one for walking and one people's choice award.
How to enter & contest rules:
1. Use Strava, the activity tracking app.
2. Start, end or go through the Lloyd neighborhood on your route.
3. Create an interesting G-rated image or phrase by walking or biking, without cheating or breaking the law.
4. Submit your image using the DPX File and/or link your Strava Activity number to Kathryn@golloyd.org and please share to 1 of the 3 Go Lloyd social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #StravaLloyd
5. Submissions must be in by 5pm October 30th
Winners will be selected the first week of October by the Pedestrian and Bicycle Committees as well as through a popular vote. So be sure to share with your coworkers and neighbors!