In celebration of Earth Month, Lloyd EcoDistrict is organizing the second annual Eco Fair in the Lloyd District. We’re teaming up again with the Lloyd Center to bring together local businesses and organizations for a two-day event to promote sustainable practices in our community. The fair will feature fun activities for kids and adults, DIY workshops, and information about innovative community resources. Let’s show what makes the Lloyd District a great place to live, work and play!
- Reach 16,000 employees, 1,200 residents and thousands of shoppers in the Lloyd District
- Promote your organization or product alongside other sustainable companies in Portland
- Learn about what Lloyd EcoDistrict and our partners are doing to make this the most sustainable living/working district in North America
When: April 15-16, 2016, 11:30am-1:30pm. Friday will primarily draw employees and employers from the district, and Saturday will bring kids, families, residents and shoppers.
Vendor Registration Fee: $25 for non-profits, $50 for businesses, or included for sponsors. Scholarships and/or waivers may be available. Contact Courtney Cross at email@example.com for more information.
Vendor Benefits Provided:
- Advertising and media leading up to the event
- Sponsorship opportunities
- A 8 ft. table with table cloth and skirting and two chairs
- Some set-up and take-down assistance
- Indoor/outdoor set-up options
- Secure storage on Friday
Success of Last Year’s Fair:
- 425 attendees
- 24 vendors, ranging from green products to energy efficiency resources to alternative transportation including Car2Go, TriMet, Hassalo on 8th, Pacific Power, and Portland Pedal Power.
- Broad media push, including print, radio, social media, and online events calendars
- Raised more than $12,500 in sponsorship, vendor fees and in-kind donations
Register today! Visit our Registration page, or go to http://ecolloyd.org/events for more information. Register by April 1, 2016 to guarantee your spot.
Questions? Contact Courtney Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the Lloyd Eco Fair!