Bike to Work Day Group Rides - May 19th 2017
Do you want to ride to work on National Bike to Work Day but don’t know where to ride or feel a little concerned? Try riding with a group. We have several ride leaders willing to help you from your neighborhood. See the ride start locations and times below; feel free to contact the ride leader with any questions.
- North Portland - Peninsula Park
- Meet at the NW corner of Peninsula Park (southeast corner of Rosa Parks and Albina/Peninsula)
- Meet up 7:20. Ride leaves promptly at 7:35
- Will ride east on Rosa Parks, south on Vancouver, east on Tillamook, south on 7th.
- Contact: Paula email@example.com
- North Portland - St. Johns
- Meet at St. Johns Roasters at 7304 N Leavitt Ave.
- Ride leaves at 7am
- We will do an easy bike ride to Lloyd via Willamette Blvd and N Vancouver through the Rose Quarter.
- Contact: Grace Cho Grace.Cho@oregonmetro.gov
- NW Portland - Slabtown New Seasons
- Meet at the BIKETOWN station at NW Raleigh and 21st Ave
- Meet at 7:30. Ride leaves promptly at 7:40am
- Will ride on Raleigh > 19th > Overton > Naito > Lower Deck Steel > Esplanade Ramp > Lloyd > Oregon > 1st > Holladay > Oregon Square
- Contact: Daniel Hough firstname.lastname@example.org
- NE Portland - US Bank on Alberta St
- Meet at parking lot of US Bank on East side of NE 42nd and Alberta St
- Meet at 7:15am. Ride leaves at 7:35am
- Contact: Stephanie Caldera email@example.com
- SW Downtown at Portland Art Museum
- Meet at Portland Art Museum, corner of SW Jeffereson/SW Park Ave
- Meet at 7:20am. Ride leaves at 7:30am
- Contact: Lisa Cox Lisarcox@hotmail.com or 816-419-1401
- SE Portland - First Cup Coffee
- Meet at First Cup Coffee at SE 41st and Woodstock
- Meet at 7:15am, ride leaves promptly at 7:30am
- Contact: Marne Duke firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-720-6521
Questions about the Bike to Work Day Party?
Contact: Kathryn email@example.com or 503-236-6441